Harcourts is NZ’s Largest and most successful Real Estate Company
- Harcourts is the largest New Zealand Company in Real Estate and was established in 1888 and 100% NZ Owned.
- Harcourts has the greatest National and International coverage of any Real Estate Company.
- 191 Offices in New Zealand covering all of New Zealand to attract buyers from all over New Zealand.
- 2267 Sales Consultants in New Zealand all with a network of Sellers and Buyers from within New Zealand.
- 900 International Offices (410 in Australia) covering potential International Buyers.
- 6700 Sales Consultants around the World (1661 in Australia) that provides access to Buyers from around the world.
- It is worth noting that approximately 40% of all our Sales comes from within our network of Sales Consultants and Buyers.
Harcourts has been voted by ordinary New Zealanders as their MOST TRUSTED REAL ESTATE BRAND 7 YEARS RUNNING. A truly amazing achievement and one that is deserving of your attention. Our thanks to all those who voted.
Trust is an emotion that fuels our decision whether we are conscious of it or not. It is that intangible quality that signals reliability and integrity. Whether it is a product or service, trust is what reassures us that we are making the right choice. Cost, quality and desirability are all important factors for consumers. Yet it’s vital for a brand to stay true to its promises. While brands come in and out of vogue, those that capture our attention, maintain our confidence and win over our trust do so by holding fast to their core principles.
A trusted brand enjoys international appeal, yet at the same time upholds a strong local connection. It has individual relevance for all its consumers, just about anywhere and in any culture.
BRANDS CONSUMERS CAN TRUST
Reader’s Digest has approached ordinary New Zealand consumers for the last 19 years to ask their opinions on what brands of products and services are important to them. With these years of research behind them, they are able to confidently dissect precisely what features a trusted brand must possess in order to maintain relevance and purpose for New Zealand consumers.